Sardines ("pilchards") are a nutrient-rich, small, oily fish.Along with protein and "good" fats, sardines are rich in several vitamins and minerals associated with disease prevention.
- Cooking Style: Goan Curry,Grill, Fry,Rawa Fry, Steamed.
Why eat sardines?
- Regular consumption of sardines prevents heart disease, as it has omega 3 fatty acids which have been shown to lower unhealthy cholesterol levels and triglycerides.
- Sardines have antioxidant properties, as it is full of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Reduces insulin resistance, due to healthy fat and protein which work to slow down absorption sugar into the blood stream.
- Regular consumption of sardines gives you healthy, glowing skin.
- Sardines help build immunity, as they are brimming with vitamin D and other important nutrients.
- As sardines are rich in calcium and phosphorus, they help in strengthening and maintaining bone health.
|Vitamin B12||8.11 mcg|
|Omega 3||1.46 g|
|Vitamin B3||4.76 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.21 mg|
Deliveries will be in 2 sessions, morning after 10 am and evening after 6pm. Shipping Cost of Rs.50 will be charge for the order total below 999. Free Delivery for the order total above 999.